<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Monday, February 17, 2003
 
Marissa has changed her journal's name to Novel Gazing. This gave me a good giggle, actually. Anyone who reads Marissa's journal will know that this is a wonderfully appropriate title.

(Whereas I have the most inappropriate title in the world. Spontaneous? Me? I make lists of pros and cons to decide what movie to see. … Well, maybe not that bad, but it's close. That's what I get for naming my journal/blog after my first real short story.)

And M'ris, to answer your question, yes, you can/should take the fish back. I think it's perfectly reasonable to explain that the product that they sold you was not fresh, and would likely have made you sick had you eaten it. I've found so long as you don't approach with a "you jerks sold me rotten food!" sort of attitude, people tend to be very reasonable. I think fondly of the time that I walked back to the restaurant that sold me the Worst Sandwich in the World. Got my money back and ate cookies instead. No problem.

And Happy Birthday Timprov!

Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 12:44 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005