<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Friday, February 14, 2003
 
Welcome!

So, other than this page and the format, not a lot has changed around here. The Rejectmeter is still up and running, as it has been for the last few years. (I spelled "acceptance" wrong twice yesterday. It's not a word I get to use often enough, I think.) The old archives are all still there ... though one of these days I really have to work on restoring my entries from 2000.

The links page is up, but unchanged. It'll get an overhaul soon, but seeing as I'm away from my real computer right now (and will be for a bit over a week -- woohoo for holidays!) that'll have to wait.

So, welcome back, or just welcome. What do you think of the place?

Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 11:03 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005