<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Tuesday, March 04, 2003
 
Illness continues. I went to class and work yesterday, but couldn't bring myself to do so today. There are times I feel almost fine, but the longer I am standing--or even sitting--the worse I feel. It's not dizziness or nausea or headache pain, but something rather like all three. Best, I figured, to have a quiet day in bed and get better than prolong this more than is absolutely necessary.

Should be doing work. Have been doing work--over 3000 words of work, actually. Ah, if only that was writing and not transcribing an interview. Still. I am very aware of the fact that I should be sitting in class right now, writing notes (or, more likely, freewriting) while the very smart, very nice, very boring professor turns a subject I love into inspiration for a nap. Can't say I'm sad about this, just that I'm aware.

Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 3:32 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005