<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Monday, March 24, 2003
 
Post-Con Crash

Well, today's been interesting. I had class at 8:30 this morning, and was so tired that I literally had trouble making my eyes focus. I almost fell asleep twice during class (was jerked awake only by the sensation of my head suddenly slumping forward), and had a whole lot of trouble remembering what I was supposed to be doing. I was never really "awake"; the best I managed was "not asleep."

Came home from work early and crashed. I slept for three hours, and am now feeling a bit more coherent, if not exactly productive.

I have an exam tomorrow that I should be studying for, and there is the ever-present press of essays, and I'm struggling to accomplish anything. It's more than just the post-con crash (though oh, how I'd rather be at a con than at York!). I've hit that point where I really just don't care about this stuff anymore. Too much. My school-brain has officially overloaded.

Too bad that "school brain overload" is not an acceptable reason to miss exams or hand in essays late.

So, back to work. And because I can't allow myself enough time to put up an official con report just yet, I'll link to this page of Julie Czerneda's. I am in two of those pictures--can you find me?

Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 9:24 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005