<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Monday, April 07, 2003
 
More Snow

I’ve gotten home--or, rather, I’ve gotten back to my concrete box at York--just in time to avoid travelling in the snow. Yes, snow. This past week has had some crazy weather: freezing rain, ice pellets, snow that felt like sand. And we have another storm moving in. The snow has already started coming down, and the wind has picked up. When I was walking back from work, I was trying to figure out whether or not it really felt like it was -13, like the weather people said it would be. My decision: too damn close for my comfort.

No wonder I’m having trouble believing that my summer vacation’s about to start. It’s bloody well snowing!

Ah, well. The heating is on, and I have some cake. I’d really love to lounge around for a bit and read some more of Ash. Good Student Brain is telling me to write that essay that’s due Friday. Good Student Brain is a pain in the ass.

Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 4:51 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005