<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Wednesday, April 09, 2003
 
Unexpectedly …

Oy. Had an unexpected nap this afternoon. I haven't been sleeping well the last few nights because of being woken up by various people coming and going as well as some nasty dreams. Nothing terrible, mind you, but disturbing enough that I woke in an unhappy, sweaty tangle. Blah. But I'd intended to work on my essay all afternoon, but ended up sleeping for two hours instead. Oops. The plus side is that I'm feeling almost well-rested. The flip side, of course, is that I've really got to get my act together on this essay now and tomorrow. Oh, yeah, and study for an exam. Minor details.

Also unexpectedly, the TV is missing from the common room. This is good! Even if the owner of the TV has not moved out, neither he nor any of his friends can now watch TV out there until 4 in the morning. Joy!

Only two more days left of work. I've really been enjoying myself at the office this week, too. People are sad to see me go, and that's always nice. I'm actually going to miss a lot of the people there, but am still content with my decision. And if in a month or so I'm still unemployed and desperate for a job … well, I think they'd take me back. There's something to be said for a safety net. Sure makes it easier to jump.

Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 11:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005