<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Friday, April 04, 2003
 
Wow. Today I attended my last class of the year. That's it. Well--almost. I do have to write a 20-page essay still, and write two more exams, and I am staying on at my current job for another week, so I'm not quite done done, but it's close. So very close!

There are a lot of things that I've wanted to post about this past week, but haven't really had the time or energy (hey, avoiding work is work in and of itself!), so I'll try to get caught up this weekend. Right now, I'm going to find myself a book (not a school book, hooray!) and curl up and read for a while before going to sleep. Night, all.

Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 11:18 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005