<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Tuesday, May 06, 2003
 
Leaving on a Jet Plane

I meant to say many interesting and witty things these past few days, but simply have not had time. This house is now on the market, and potential buyers are showing up at random times throughout the day. Everything here must look perfect, all day, every day. Plus there's the little matter of finishing our renovations…

But I am about to leave all this for a little over a week. I'm heading to the airport in about an hour and a half, in fact, Florida bound! Lovely, lovely.

I've tried to catch up on my email, but there are still about three or four people who I wasn't able to reach. I'm sorry!

I'm unlikely to have a reliable internet connection over the next week or so, so I'll be posting sporadically at best. And if you don't hear from me at all, well, I'll see you when I get back!

Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 4:13 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005