<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Thursday, May 29, 2003
 
A new season of The Amazing Race starts tonight. I am excited. Yes, maybe the last race got a little dull, and yes, maybe I did want to scratch out more than one racer's eyes at more than one time during the race, but I am willing to let that all go. Every race is different. And I, loving races, am very free with second chances.

Been a productive day so far. Lots of errands have been dealt with, lots of things that have been hanging over my head are finished (or started, as the case may be), and this has all been made easier by the fact that I'm on the mend again. No more sicknesses for a while, I think. Thanks, but that's enough of that.

And I am shocked to say that I'm writing--or maybe what shocks me is how easy it is to write if I just sit my ass down and do it. I broke the block months ago. I just forgot what it is I'm supposed to be doing.

Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 7:44 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005