<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Wednesday, May 21, 2003
 
These Nike Shoes Are Made For Walking

I went on a walking tour of town, today. Running errands takes a few hours longer when one doesn't have a car. I actually had a good time walking, though it was not so fun to miss my lunch.

One of the things I wanted to do was go to the library. It was only when I got there, however, that I discovered that the library is "closed until further notice." Nooooo! Don't they know that I was planning on taking out lots and lots of books? Don't they know that I've been looking up books on their online search engine for days? Now what am I going to do? (Now would be a good time to stumble across a bag of money. Then I could just buy all the books I want. Are you listening, Universe?)

Still, a productive trip. Managed to get contracts in the mail, send out stories ("Sweetness" is on its way!), and get some sea salt for my neti pot. I am content.

Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 10:34 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005