<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Friday, June 06, 2003
 
It suddenly seems possible that this story may be stronger than me. It has a beginning and an end, but everything that comes in between ... It's frustrating, because some of those middle lines that I've written are absolutely great. I try to remind myself that I felt like pulling out my hair 90% of the time while writing "She is ELR" and when I had finally finished it thought that it was a hopeless, terrible mess. So what do I know?

I may fight with it tomorrow when I'm not feeling so tired and headachy. Been feeling wonky all evening, which put a serious cramp in my plans to finally catch up on email. If you haven't heard from me in a few days, I apologize. I'm working on it.

Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 12:40 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005