<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Monday, June 16, 2003
 
Oh, Yay, Internet Connection!

Yes, I should have seen it coming. After all, just a few short days ago Marissa's internet connection went out all day. And my life seems to be mirroring Marissa's recently, down to book choices and water shutoff. So one would think that I'd have been preparing myself for this inevitable loss of internet connection, but noooo....

At least it came back before evening. Now that I've done quite enough chores for today, thank you, and have at long last been able to read my email, I can settle in with my laptop on the kitchen table and get some work done. Or play computer pinball. It's one of the two.

Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 6:10 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005