<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Sunday, June 01, 2003
 
Right Now

Hello. Haven't been saying much, I realize. It's not that I don't want to say anything, it's just ... well, writing effort is going elsewhere. Like real writing. This, I think, is how it should be.

In short: I am feeling better; normal, even. Have been running a few times since I last mentioned it--no more pain in the knees. (Hooray!) Have managed to run farther, too, though it has been somewhat difficult. I think I'm still feeling a bit weak from the week+ of various illnesses. Mowed the lawn. Went shopping. Pondered life and love and the source of all creativity and the direction my life is going. Had a nap.

Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 10:08 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005