<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Tuesday, July 15, 2003
 
First Day

My first day of work went well. Slightly confusing at times, but certainly manageable. Coming from a job where my first day nearly made me burst into tears and my first week nearly made me quit, this seems quite lovely and calm in comparision. Course, I do miss the people from Atkinson. Have to go in for a visit soon. Cool people, mean job. But the people from the Town have been very welcoming and nice so far, so that's good.

I'm tired, though. I haven't slept well in a few days worrying first about the interview and then starting work, never mind getting up almost four hours earlier in the morning than I'm used to. (Now, instead of slamming my window shut when the machines start up and stumbling back to bed, I stumble to the shower instead.)

It went well, though, and I am something approahing happy, and have to get back to writing story before I get completely sidetracked.

Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 10:04 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005