<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Tuesday, August 26, 2003
 
Last Day

Today is my last day working for the Town. It's crazy how fast these past weeks have gone. This is both a happy day (no more work, Worldcon in two days!) and a sad day (I like the people I'm working with, and this is great pay for what I'm doing, and I really could use more money). Still ...

There is some craziness here today, just to make sure that my last day is interesting. Our second computer is still gone, fried apparently, which means that we only have one working switchboard at the moment. (Did I ever mention that I answer the phone with a computer?) And there was another storm last night which means that we're getting a lot of calls about (you guessed it) tree branches.

And tonight I think I can finally, finally get some writing done. Cross your fingers for me.

Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 10:45 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005