<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Thursday, August 07, 2003
 
Publishing Error

For some unexplained reason I can't get this blog to publish right now. Which is irritating. So what do I do? Type more. Of course. In short sentences. Many, many short sentences. Most of them fragments.

Someone just phoned me and asked for info about the Fiddle Fest. Hehe, Fiddle Fest. Somehow this amuses me. Not just the fiddles, see, but that someone is turning to me as the source of info about a fiddle fest. I am now Karina, Fiddle Expert. I am your direct source for all fiddle-related queries.

I am becoming silly, all alone again on switchboard.

My new directory sheet does not contain the letter H. This is a problem, especially if I'm trying to find an extension for Hilary or Heather or Hans.

See, this is why I don't write entries at work.

Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 2:51 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005