<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Thursday, August 28, 2003
 
TORCON!

Hard to believe, but it's here. I am downtown, at Sarah's house, not sleeping at almost 2 AM, ready for the con to begin. We've already been over to the Royal York and have signed in so as to avoid the lines tomorrow. We have our badges. They are hideous. I've already done some cosmetic surgery to make them a little less ... terrible. I now have a badge that I don't mind wearing on a string about my neck for five days. (Thank the lord for tape.)

Already met up with one fellow Clarionite, Corie. Yay!

Tomorrow: con begins early afternoon, Clarion 2001 BBQ for dinner, more con until way, way too late. Sounds like fun to me!

Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 1:56 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005