<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Wednesday, September 03, 2003
 
Am home, am alive, am without internet access. I'm actually at the library right now, which is why this is going to be short. Had a fantastic time at worldcon--report and (hopefully) pictures forthcoming. It was wonderful to get away from everything, all the stress and hassle that has been this summer, even for only five days.

New, Unfit for Human Habitation House is now where I'm living, sans doors or sinks or any way to heat up food. There are workmen there from early in the morning to late in the evening. It is ... interesting. I am surviving, and looking forward to a time when this will all be over.

In the meantime, I've found my laptop and will be writing (both story and Torcon report) and have some lovely books that I bought at Torcon that I'll be reading (just started Elizabeth Hand's Waking the Moon and am loving it so far) and am telling myself, yes, everything will be okay.

Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 3:14 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005