<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Monday, September 08, 2003
 
Apartment!

I am typing this in my lovely new apartment. The place is in near-total disarray, and I'm still living mostly out of boxes and bags, and I have class tomorrow and little to no idea of how I'm going to get there (beyond in a bus), and I'm not sure what I can eat for dinner, but I am here! If I look down, I see my very lovely hardwood floors; my bedroom has a large window (which will, I am told, be replaced by a brand new large window in about a week) and a huge closet and tons of floor space, and the kitchen is bright and airy. And yes, there are no first-year boys here! Ha! Lovely, lovely.

Carly and I bought some plants, too. We put them out on our patio. We have a patio! And a two-bedroom apartment! In a classy, trendy, SAFE area of the city! For the same amout that we paid for crappy-ass residence rooms! I can't stop using exclamation points!

I don't really have an internet connection, of course, but I can sure pretend and hope I don't get the bill for this. Can't update Torcon stuff yet because I'm actually typing this on a Mac and that just won't work at all. Still, soon. Have my pictures back and most of them suck but such is life. Will scan when I have a scanner.

In the mean time I'm going to go get my laundry (I can do laundry!) and maybe something to eat (I have a stove, and a toaster that works!) and clean some, and then I think I shall write some more. A plan indeed.

Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 7:44 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005