<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Saturday, October 18, 2003
 
A Distraction That is Not Solitaire

I've been working off-and-on since late this afternoon on my essay/seminar writeup on Emily Brontë and the writing of Wuthering Heights. My main problem seems to be that due to all the reading I did for this, I've internalized this information. I have written a few thousand fact-filled words on Emily without cracking a book, which is all fine and good except I have no idea which book each point originally came from, so properly footnoting this is going to be delightfully fun.

I've also discovered a fun fantasy-brain glitch: I keep mistyping "Gondal" as "Gondor." Oops.

Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 8:32 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005