<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Wednesday, October 22, 2003
 
Sleep....

Was up at 6:30 this morning, to catch an early bus so I could meet with my Professor for my sparkly-new YA Fantasy coursea at 9:30. I actually arrived a little early, so I wandered around, picked up a free copy of the Toronto Star, read a little. I finally wandered up to her office at about 9:20 only to be told by her secretary that she'd just called. She couldn't come in today because she's sick. Ack! I'm certainly not angry at her--lord knows, I know what that's like, and I really have no desire to catch a cold--but, well, ack! So I went, discovered that my usual bus does not run after 9:00 AM (unless I wanted to wait until 3:00 PM) and so I hopped on another bus and took the subway home. It's freezing outside, and windy.

So I'm home again now, and have the day stretching before me. I have lots of things that need my attention, especially an essay that I need to write for tomorrow, and yet all I can think about right now is how fantastic it would be to take this clip out of my hair, crawl into bed and sleep for another hour.

Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 11:41 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005