<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Thursday, November 27, 2003
 
Aaaaaaand....

Done. Just thought I'd like to get a time stamp on that. Yep, exam's finished and printed out, muffins have been made and eaten, and I finally ran out of distractions.

And, thankfully, I can now see exactly what I need to do for the next little while. Tomorrow's my last day of class, and I only have one more exam to worry about, another take-home that's not due until Decemeber 14. (So we know what I'm doing on the 13th, yes?) Other than that, I have a lot of reading that I'd like to do so I don't get swamped come January, some stories to write, and some Christmas presents to make/buy. This is going to be the year in which I get almost everyone books for Christmas. I say "almost" because someone had to get a job with the best bookstore in the city, but no matter. I am smart and resourceful ... and very tired. Time for sleep, I think.

Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 1:23 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005