<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Wednesday, November 05, 2003
 
Blindsided by Opportunity

I suppose the Universe decided that I wasn't busy enough. Ha ha, very funny Universe.

So last night Sarah made me aware of a very cool opportunity that I would be a total fool to ignore. Said opportunity gives me a week or less to write a polished fantasy story. Ack. Well, I am busy, but I am not a fool. I hope.

So, for next Thursday, all of a sudden I need to write an essay (that's for tomorrow, actually), write two journal entries, read three school texts and write one finished and polished fantasy short story of about 5000 words. Wow, I'm encouraged: my to-do list only has four items! I can do this, yes. So time to get moving.

Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 11:19 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005