<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Thursday, November 27, 2003
 
I am so very tired at this moment. And, surprisingly, it's not due to the fact that I was up at 1:30 last night, but because I was still awake at 4:00 AM. And my alarm goes at 7:00. This was not because of any (more) foolishness on my part but rather ... some unavoidable circumstances, let's say that. Add to that the constant downpour and the crazy trip to Bakka that I took during rush hour, I feel about ready to keel over. But this was my last day of class until January, and I got my exam handed in on time and there's lots of time until anything else is due from me so I can just take a while to relax and sleep and not feel guilty. I only wish I had some pie.

Happy Thanksgiving, Americans.

Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 10:05 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005