<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Monday, December 08, 2003
 
3,951 words. So I've written myself to the middle of the story, and have two scenes that are mid-to-end scenes that I wrote yesterday. Now I'm supposed to be writing the scene that goes in the middle. Frustrating thing is that I know that this section could actually be many, many interesting scenes all about these characters and their similarities and differences and the crazy conflicts that arise, but I simply do no have the time to figure these things out, never mind write them. To do that section justice I'd be looking at a novella, I think, or at least a very long short story. Which is not what I'm writing now. But now I need to find a way to say "And they traveled a lot and got very bored and eventually they arrived" without it being boring. Damn.

Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 3:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005