<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Wednesday, December 03, 2003
 
Denial Catches Up

So Julie needs a bio from me ASAP. I think everyone hates writing bios. But I suddenly realized, almost all of the things that I usually put into my bio will either no longer be true by the time the book comes out or have become great unknowns, even to me. In a few months, I will no longer be a student. I do not know if I will be living in Toronto, or Palgrave, or Point Clark or even Canada. Not for sure.

Insert sounds of choking, panicking and small, muffled whimpers here.

Doesn't anyone realize how hard I've been trying not to think about these things?

Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 3:35 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005