<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Monday, December 08, 2003
 
(Not) The End

I wrote another 300 words, which I have deleted. I need to think more about this ending scene and make it right, rather than just make it finished. So, going against my earlier judgement, I'm leaving the last scene unwritten until later, and going to bed. Still, not bad for a night's work. (At least, I hope so. Haven't read it; I could have 5000 words of utter dreck.)

Now all that's left to do is finish it, edit, revise, format and get it and "I Breathe" in the mail. Simple.

(And hey, good morning. See what you miss when you don't check people's blogs at ungodly hours of the morning?)

Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 4:50 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005