<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Monday, February 09, 2004
 
Brace Yourself

I suppose it's a bit late for a warning, but I decided that it's time to try and make my blog match the rest of the site. I don't know how anything but the most basic, basic, basic html (as in, I know how to make things italic, don't ask for more), but I am observant, stubborn and a believer in trial and error.

So, this is the new style, based on the wonderful web design created for me by Beth. All mistakes here are mine, and mine alone. (For example, I think a few of the fonts are off because my new computer is only allowing me to see Times New Roman. I have no idea what this looks like on any computer but mine.) I'm pondering making a slightly different title graphic for this page only, but as I don't currently have a program that would allow me to do that, I'm sticking with this one for a bit.

Thoughts, comments, help? What do you think?

Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 1:11 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005