<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Thursday, February 12, 2004
 
Grumble, Grumble

For two days, I could not get my internet connection to work (hence the lack of entries, and total email silence). I rebooted the cable modem. I checked and rechecked the wires. I unplugged things, plugged them back in, restarted my computer. I even went outside to make sure that the connection coming into the house was okay. Nothing, nothing, nothing.

"I'll have to phone Rogers tomorrow," I told Carly, finally giving up, and I dreaded the long call with the customer service people who would tell me to do the things that I'd already done and then hang up.

It was only in the shower this morning that I remembered about our hub. Turned it off. Turned it on again. Internet.

If only I'd thought of that yesterday. Or the day before. Sigh. At least I got a lot of reading done.

Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 6:44 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005