<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Saturday, February 28, 2004
 
Happiness Is a Warm Sun

(Sorry, I couldn't help myself.)

This week, the temperature outside has been rising above freezing. A good few degrees above freezing, in some cases. Today, rumour has it that we will have a high of six degrees. Six! The sun is shining, and the sky is entirely blue, and the way that it smells like melting outside is enough to send me into paroxysms of joy. Some of the neighbours' have had so much snow melt that I can see grass. It's lovely in so many ways.

So today, instead of staying inside and reading and working on everything, I am going out. We will wander the city and find good things and be happy in the sun.

Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 12:15 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005