<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Monday, February 02, 2004
 
Writing? Easy?

I am writing. Or, rather, not writing. Writing, deleting, stopping, rewriting, stopping, writing ... Sometimes I just want to shout, "Goddamn it, when is this going to become easy?!" Some people can have an idea and sit down and just write, and what they write is good. Worth reading. I, on the other hand, have to go through cycles of crap almost every single time that I write a piece of fiction. The exceptions are few enough to count on one hand.

And I realize, it's never going to be easy. This is it. I just wish that some days it wasn't such a hard slog to get to "worthwhile."

Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 6:08 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005