<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Wednesday, March 10, 2004
 
3 Things

In my Monday blog-surfing I came across this post in Stephanie Burgis' journal in which she talks about the time management advice she was given in a recent workshop. I tend to not do things until far too close to the deadline, then freak out and work like a maniac to get everything done in time. And while this method has been successful in that I've always gotten everything done (and generally done well) it hasn't been particularly good for my stress levels, health or mood.

So instead of feeling so overwhelmed by everything that I have to do and consequentially not doing anything, I am instead going to follow the advice: choose 3 things to work on in a day. If I get those finished and still have the time and sanity to do more, go me. But I doubt that will happen.

Here's to productivity.

Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 1:41 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005