<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Monday, March 29, 2004
 
Progress

Today I finished and printed the "4000 word essay" that's really topping 6000 words. Page count is what counts, I remind myself, and besides, it's done. I'm not nearly far enough ahead as I'd like to be on the other projects whose due dates are looming, but I have faith. It'll all get done ... somehow.

Also managed to write scene #2. Whew. It was happy to accept some material from previous drafts after all, so that made things somewhat easier. And this story has officially moved into novelette territory, and as I still have one more scene to write (and it promises to be one of the longer scenes) it'll take some serious editing to get it back into short story territory, if that's what it needs. We shall see.

In other news, I downloaded a song that's not what it was supposed to be. The good news is that I really enjoy the song--more than I do other songs by the band that I was originally looking for. The bad news is that since it's mislabeled, I have no idea who this song is really by, nor how to find anything else by them. "Fallen" is not exactly a unique song title--if that's even what it's truly called. And I'd just google a key part of the lyrics, but damn if I can understand the lyrics. Ah, but at least I have something new and interesting to listen to, there's always that.

Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 12:39 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005