<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Sunday, April 04, 2004
 
Home Again

I'm back from Ad Astra. Put simply, I had an absolutely fabulous time. I'm exhausted right now, of course, (the clocks shifting forward an hour sure didn't help--that's just wrong to lose a whole hour like that at a con, especially an hour of precious sleep) but I'm no longer feeling frazzled. I'm feeling inspired and positive and energized ... so much so that I'm almost prepared to tackle the weeks of unanswered email.

Tomorrow I have a take-home exam to write, and then I'll write an post a full report. Now: book. Then sleep. Beautiful, glorious sleep...

Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 10:12 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005