<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Thursday, April 29, 2004
 
(more noises of hurt, illness and frustration)

So, the verdict is in. Though I haven't been regularly updating this to tell you all how bad I feel, I have indeed been feeling bad. Very bad. So, keeping my promise to Susan, and going along with common sense and all of that, I got myself the first available doctor's appointment, which was this morning. Apparently, I have bronchitis and an ear infection. Which explains why this is the fifth day in a row that I have a fever.

Needless to say, I'm about worn out. Everything hurts and I can't stop coughing. My brain isn't working right, and I have to start work on Monday, and I have an essay due on the same day.

But, somehow the worst thing of all for me is that tonight is Enter the Haggis' CD release party downtown. I have been looking forward to this since I knew it was going to happen--it was one of the things that kept me going through the last weeks of school when all I wanted was to curl up in a little ball and sleep. I was so, so excited about this and now I'm sweating uncontrollably and am dizzy and everything hurts, and it just makes me so upset.

Goddamn.

Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 4:04 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005