<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Tuesday, April 20, 2004
 
Spring!

Today, I woke up to the phone ringing. In an apartment where the phone has been disconnected for over two weeks (which is a very long story) this was a good sign. Soon after waking I felt like reading. And so I did. With only a pause to shower and dress and eat a bowl of cereal, I proceeded to read and read and read until the middle of the afternoon, when I ran out of book. So I went for a walk, and it was so warm outside that I was fine in my t-shirt. I laughed and smiled to myself and climbed a tree just because I could. I talked to a friend on the recently reconnected phone for literally hours and ate some cake.

It feels as if I found a piece of myself that I hadn't realized I was missing.

Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 12:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005