<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Tuesday, April 27, 2004
 
Ugh

That about sums it up right now. Either the cold I had came back meaner than ever, or I caught a new one. Plus I had a migraine for two days. And at one point the coughing actually got bad enough that I accepted Carly's offer of Buckley's Mixture, something I'd swore I'd never take again after that particularly nasty experience of having the stuff come out my nose. ("Death!" I gasped after swallowing. "It tastes like death!")

But, through it all, I managed to finish up my research essay and get that submitted--the thing ended up being over 10,000 words. Man. Course, it was a hell of a lot of fun to write--until the illness kicked in. I can absolutely tell the parts that I wrote with the migraine; my skill with words ... slippped. And there were some sections that didn't get the time or attention that they deserved, so I'm kind of disappointed on that count. But there's only so much that a gal can do.

Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 6:14 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005