<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Sunday, May 02, 2004
 
We Shall See

Well, that wasn't how I was expecting to spend my time between the end of classes and the start of work, but there it is. Work starts tomorrow and I have to catch a bus at a time that's earlier than I'd set my alarms most days when I was going to class. Ah, this will be fun.

I'm not entirely certain what I'll be doing tomorrow at work; I only know some very broad details about what I'm going to be working on at all. So everything can be summed up under "we shall see."

I am still very much on the mend--today is my first full day without a fever. I'm happy, but in an exhausted sort of way.

Wow. I should be going to bed now. Okay, all other relevant stuff will have to wait until after work tomorrow.

Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 10:47 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005