<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Monday, June 21, 2004
 
Launch

I have tried two different computers. I have run up and down countless hallways, fighting with locks in an attempt to get into the staff lounge and the promise of the TV inside. I have tried CNN, NBC, CBC, ABC and CTV. I have refused to give them my credit card information. I have sworn countless times, not always quietly.

But somehow I've gotten it working: I am now streaming live coverage of the SpaceShipOne launch from MSNBC, free, at work. YES!!

Update: Aw, CRAP. No I'm not. DAMN IT!

Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 9:43 AM

1 Comments:

::sigh:: Dial-up connection over here. I hear you.

By Blogger Sarah E., at 3:00 PM  

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005