<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Wednesday, June 02, 2004
 
Motivation

There are stacks upon stacks of motivational posters (all nicely framed and mounted) here in the office. In my office, specifically, as it also doubles as a storage space for things that don't yet have a home. I am told, day after day, with every idle glace to my right, to follow my heart, to be flexible, to have no fear, to be aware that change is constant, etc., all with lovely accompanying views of rocky landscapes or clouds or rocky landscapes with clouds.

I also have a very big, blank wall above my desk, which I think could be covered quite nicely with this poster.

Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 2:56 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005