<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Tuesday, July 20, 2004
 
Company
 
I have a mouse in my office! Small and brown, I just saw him scurrying along by the (non-art installation) windows beneath the heater bar. I must admit, I rather like his company: quiet, quick, unobtrusive.
 
Course, the negative is that he's gone through the hole in the (mostly finished) wall into my boss' office and I doubt she'll be as welcoming of his presence as I. Now I just have to figure out a way to capture and transport a small mouse using nothing but a mug and a spoon without anyone else here knowing. It's a diversion. Yes, let's call it that.

Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 10:14 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005