<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Wednesday, October 27, 2004
 
... Ready to Go ...

I'm (almost) packed and (almost) ready to go. My plane to Arizona leaves early, early tomorrow morning and I'm getting up even earlier. So, of course, what am I spending my time doing? Not sleeping, like a sensible person, or checking that I have everything I need or anything of the kind. No, I'm baking apple muffins.

Let's just say it seemed like a good idea at the time.

And perhaps it'll seem like a good idea tomorrow morning, too, when I'm sitting in the terminal or in the plane and I'd like some breakfast. (An airline's idea of breakfast and mine are very different--especially since those sausages that I had on a Canada 3000 flight made me ill.) And I've made enough to be generous, too, which is a good thing considering everyone that I know who is attending World Fantasy this year somehow ended up on the same flight.

In case you're wondering: yes, I'm excited, and nervous too, which is probably why I'm talking so much about muffins right now. But nerves or not, it's time to sleep. I need to get up in six hours.

Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 10:27 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005