<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Thursday, March 17, 2005
 

A New Mode of Transportation

I said to Carly this afternoon, "We have so many squirrels around here. If we captured them all we could put them in tiny harnesses and have them pull us in a sled."

Carly knows me; this comment did not surprise her. In fact, she seemed rather taken with the idea.

"The only problem," she said, "would be making them all go in the same direction." She made hand gestures to illustrate the frantic and unpredictable nature of squirrels that rather reminded me of a store bought firework going terribly wrong.

"True," I said, "but I bet the net direction would still be forward."


Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 10:19 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005