<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Saturday, July 30, 2005
 
Website!

I have a website again!! And, better yet, my very own domain. See:

www.karinasumnersmith.com

That's the only page there for the moment; a placeholder and a bibliography. The picture is an early, experimental picture by my fantastic web designer. We're working together to create an amazing site -- or, rather, I keep telling her, "Beth, can we do something with water?" and "Ooh, cliffs -- can I have more cliffs?" and "Um ... blue is a good colour," and she goes. Creates. It's quite exciting.

The real site will be up sometime after I return to the country at the end of August.

Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 4:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005