<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Monday, December 12, 2005
 
First Day of Work

I'm exhausted. Got very little sleep, as my body kept waking me up to ask, "Work time yet?" But the day went very quickly -- flew by, in fact -- and was actually fun. Or, you know, as fun as learning about accounting can possibly be.

The office is fast paced and interesting, and a total change (shock) from where I've worked before -- in a good way. It's definitely going to take a little while until I really have a handle on what's happening in this office -- things go so quickly and change constantly -- but I'm excited about learning more, progressing, figuring things out. Though I'm about to set my alarm and fall into bed, I'm actually looking forward to going back tomorrow.

A good sign.

Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 9:58 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005