<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Friday, December 30, 2005
 
Two!!

Now this is news I'm happy to wake up to: I've just sold two short stories!! Yes, two!!

"On a Day That Has No Name," a short apocalyptic fantasy story, and "The Voices of the Snakes," my myth retelling (and a rewrite of a Very Old Karina Story without so very much angst), have both sold to Sean Wallace. I think he's looking to place them in Fantasy magazine, but from what I understand Jabberwocky magazine is also an option. Either way -- WOOHOO!!

What a wonderful way to round out 2005! Now if you'll excuse me, I must return to cheering and jumping about.

Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 12:14 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005