<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Wednesday, January 04, 2006
 

My second full, official day at my new job and I pulled a 12 hour shift. Whew. I must say, though my eyes are noticeably strained from a full day of peering at my (poorly placed) monitor, and though I spent much of the time feeling as if I was making it all up as I went along (and desperately googling various IT terms all the while), I still came home feeling good. I like this place, I like these people, I like this job. Even if I still don't exactly know what the job is.

I was meaning to come home and write a rather belated year-end book and writing post, but it will have to wait a little while more; I'm getting some pie, I'm getting some tea, I'm reading my Miles Vorkosigan book and I'm going to bed. Very probably in that order.


Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 11:31 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005