<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Thursday, March 16, 2006
 
Chatty Geeks Wanted

Anyone in the Toronto area interested in working for an IT consulting company as a recruiter? My consulting company, to be specific -- which, I can attest, is a strange and interesting place. No experience necessary (to which I can also attest -- an IT consultant? Me? Apparently). The working environment is casual, busy, at times chaotic, with lots of freedom and frequent chatter. The core of the company? Six guys and myself.

What we're looking for:

(All of which I would summarize as a smart, geeky individual who likes to talk.)

If you’re interested or would like more info, send me an email: ksumnersmith [AT] shorecg [DOT] com. And if you're not interested … carry on, nothing to see here.


Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 4:12 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005