<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Sunday, March 26, 2006
 
So ... very ... tired ...

I can think of many good ways to spend a Sunday afternoon. None of them, however, involve me spending all afternoon and a chunk of the evening alone in the office doing work, which is, of course, what I did today.

I shouldn't complain; it needed doing, and I was the only one who could do it, so. Yeah. Two gigantic cups of tea and a box of Timbits were very necessary to help me through the day. Now I find myself inexplicably craving a pork chop and potato salad. I think my body's in shock.

I'll admit, I'm a little worried about how I'll get through this week. Despite sleeping 12+ hours on Friday and Saturday, I'm still falling asleep anytime I stop moving.

"I'll just read my book on the couch," I say, "just for a little ... zzzzz."

"Oh, look, a cold metal bench where ... zzzzzz."

"Why aren't we moving? Stairs are for walking, people. Let's get .... zzzzzz."

Also: what on earth is it with me and crazy people on the subway? Carly unfailingly sees attractive guys when she travels by TTC; I, however, am always stuck with someone some kind of crazy. And, sadly, my crazy-power overwhelms her attractive-power anytime we travel together.

Figures.

Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 8:35 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005