<$BlogRSDURL$> Spontaneous Things: Karina Sumner-Smith's Blog
Monday, May 08, 2006
 
It's already come to this...

In a recent meeting, there was a conversation that went something like this:

Anonymous Individual #1: And he said, "Why use JSF when you can design the same functionality in struts?"

Anonymous Individual #2: What kind of excuse is that?!

Anonymous Individual #1: I know! I mean, you could design the same functionality in Clipper ...!

And then I laughed. Because this was funny. Yes, the thought of someone creating a Clipper application was downright hilarious. This is what working for an IT consulting firm does to a girl.

I worry about myself sometimes.

Posted by Karina Sumner-Smith at 12:55 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger


Spontaneous Things © Karina Sumner-Smith 2000-2005